Lowood Trinity Lutheran Cemetery St Marks Section Memorial Inscriptions



Lowood Trinity Lutheran Cemetery - St Marks Section


Address: Forest Hill - Lowood Road, just west of intersection with Lowood-Minden Road (just north od UBD169-I1)
Opened: approx. 1880
# graves: 100-120
Also on the same site, Our Saviour Lutheran Church Lowood Lawn Cemetery. (also known as Lowood Reformation Lutheran)

(GSQ indexed St Mark's Evangelical Lutheran cemetery burial register running 1939-1985)
St Marks cemetery is now known as Trinity Lutheran Cemetery - St Mark's Section. Originally, before the amangamation of the Bethel and St Mark's Lowood congregations, the cemetery was known as St Mark's Lutheran Cemetery, E.L.C.A.


Lowood Reformation Lutheran Cemetery
(a.k.a. Our Saviour Lutheran E.L.C.R. Lawn Cemetery) Ernest Leslie Schloss, died 19 Mar 1979 aged 48 years, beloved brother of May, Stanley and Mervyn.
More information about

Photographed: 10 July 2005




All the photos,
Names in alphabetical order,
All the cemeteries